Saturday, July 3, 2010

Go! - Day One

Ok, so this blogging business is a great big timewaster, so I am taking the
"picture says a thousand words" approach and will try and upload some photos with a little commentary when I can.

This project might only last a couple of days, cos I am not sure there will be either time or internet service when we are in the "desert".


So finally Ska is packed and we are ready for take off... only to turn back 10 minutes out for a missing bit of gear...which wasn't at home either....bugger. Bought one in Warragul, so we finally made a start. Said goodbye to Dad and the animals in Warragul, after topping up the air in tyres. You will pleased to know they all arrived back home safe and sound, and no worries.
It may be politically incorrect, but I am fascinated by the wind farms, here is one just outside Ballarat.

and some of them zoomed in.



Drove past Gariwerd (or The Grampians) so stopped for a quick photo opportunity.


and another one.
I landed in Nhill just after 6.00 - Motel is warm and clean and comfy and cheap, can't ask for more. So I have pulled in repacked the gear that got "chucked" in during the last minute rush and have eaten tea, and am about to have a cuppa and off to bed.
I will see how we go with photos and blogging tomorrow, this could be a short lived web publishing career.










No comments:

Post a Comment